Saturday, 15 October 2022
18:00 Cocktail Reception
20:00 Gala Dinner & Ceremony
23:00 Evening will draw to a close
Attire: Black Tie / National Dress / Safari Chic
For further information visit https://www.worldtravelawards.com/event/africa-and-indian-ocean-2022
COVID-19 Travel Requirements
THIS NOTICE IS ISSUED WITH EFFECT FROM 09th Sept 2022.
GENERAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENT
- All travelers above the age of 12 years arriving into the country through any point of entry
will be required to show proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR
test conducted not more than 72 hours before departure.
NB: Vaccination means having received the prescribed doses of specific vaccine latest shot
at least fourteen (14) days before arrival (not including the day of vaccination).
- Travelers below the age of twelve (12) years shall be exempt from the requirements of a
vaccination certificate or Pre departure PCR test.
- Any traveler above the age of twelve (12) arriving at any point of entry with no proof of
vaccination or a PCR test or those with flu-like symptoms shall be subjected to a rapid
antigen test at their own cost of 30 USD. Any person who tests positive on antigen RDT will
be subjected to entry PCR test at their own further cost of 50 USD and self-isolate as per
MOH guidance on isolation.
- Any traveler arriving at any port of entry into Kenya with flu-like symptoms will be required
to fill the passenger locator form on the ‘jitenge’ platform:
https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/ and to undergo rapid antigen test at own cost
regardless of age or vaccination status. If positive on antigen test they will be required to
undergo a COVID-19 PCR test own cost.
- Passengers traveling out of the country, will be required to abide by the particular travel,
health and COVID-19 related requirements of the transit and destination country
- Pre-departure RDT or PCR testing may be considered at the discretion of any of the airlines
departing from or terminating in Kenya.